If an injury is causing you to experience chronic pain, or you’re trying to recover after orthopedic surgery or trauma like a heart attack or a stroke, it might be time to start thinking about physiotherapy. With the most advanced rehabilitative services, our Princeton, Texas physiotherapy center will help you to heal your injury and fast-track your journey to wellness.
Physical Therapy Treatment
If you’ve been wondering, “is physical therapy is right for me,” you should know that physiotherapy promotes wellness, mobility, and independent function. Physical therapists are experts on motion and function, and they fully understand how your body moves, what hinders it from moving well, and how to restore your mobility.
Injuries from car accidents, accidents at work, sports injuries, slips and falls, and repetitive motions will affect your everyday life. Physiotherapy focuses on medical approaches that use prevention and rehabilitation to address pain and other symptoms associated with your injury, disease, or disability.
Physiotherapy is beneficial for musculoskeletal conditions, such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, and hip pain. Physical rehab provides pain relief for most problems affecting your bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments. Conditions that we regularly treat include:
- Sports injuries
- Post-surgery recovery
- Muscle swelling, stiffness, and loss of muscle strength
- Sprains or tears
- A physical disability such as an amputation
- Mobility issues due to brain trauma like a stroke or Parkinson’s disease
- Disorders of the spinal cord and such as multiple sclerosis
- Physical complications caused by cancer and cancer treatments
- Prenatal and postnatal conditions and other women’s health problems
- Many more
Physiotherapy may also help you to prevent most of the above conditions and disorders. We offer counseling on posture, exercise, and workplace and lifestyle habits as part of your customized treatment.
Physical Rehabilitation Center
The team of medical professionals at our physical rehabilitation center is skilled at assessing and managing a range of chronic pain conditions. We provide a relaxed, friendly, and positive environment, where you get your questions answered and guidance on your individualized treatment plan. Our pain management services offered include:
- Chiropractic care: Specific hands-on techniques to mobilize, stretch, or manipulate soft tissues or joints to reduce pain and inflammation, increase movement, induce relaxation, and improve function.
- Corrective exercises: Individualized corrective exercises to tackle pain, correct improper movement or posture, and create symptom-free activity. This form of therapy is suitable for all ages and can potentially speed up the recovery process.
- Physiotherapy: Our chiropractor uses physiotherapy to pinpoint the root causes of your injury and pain and customizes a treatment plan of corrective movements geared towards addressing your specific needs without surgery or pain medications.
As an experienced chiropractor in Princeton, Dr. Schmid stays up to date with the latest in medical and sports science research to help his patients.
If you are in need of physical therapy in Princeton, McKinney, Allen or any nearby city in Collin County, Texas, call our chiropractic clinic today at (972) 734-0015 for a complimentary consultation.